Continue your education in the UK. good news Currently, there is a Gates Cambridge Scholarship that is available. In this article, we will go over this scholarship in great detail, including its benefits and a step-by-step guide for applying.
For the fully funded Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023–2024, international students may apply. The doctoral and graduate programs are eligible for this grant. The scholarship provides a family stipend of up to £15,612, health insurance, up to £2,000 for academic development, and an annual income of £18,744.
In October 2000, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation gave the University of Cambridge the largest grant ever given to a UK university ($210 million), which led to the establishment of the Gates Cambridge Scholarship Program.
Gates Cambridge will award 80 full scholarships to deserving non-UK students who want to study a full-time postgraduate degree in any field provided by the University of Cambridge for the academic year 2023. The US round will have about 25 prizes available, and the foreign round will have about 55 awards, with about two-thirds of these going to PhD candidates.
A summary of the Scholarship
- Degree Level: PhD, Masters
- university or college: University of Cambridge
- British Empire
- With the exception of the courses listed below, all courses at the University of Cambridge come within one of the opportunity focus areas.
- Master’s programs last two years, and doctoral programs last three years.
- 12 October 2022 for citizens of the US
- Depending on their degree, international students should arrive on either December 1, 2022 or January 5, 2023. (see Course Directory)
The following courses are NOT eligible for Gates Cambridge scholarships:
- Any undergraduate degree, even one that is affiliated with a BA (a second BA)
- Ph.D. in business (BusD)
- in business D. (MBA)
- a finance MBA (MFin)
- MBBChir MD PGCE Clinical Studies degree of medical doctor (6 years, part-time)
- Medical Graduate Program (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- optional classes
Protection and coverage for scholarships
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship recipient gains the following benefits:
- For a single student, the relevant university composition cost is a maintenance payment ($18,744 per year at the rate of 2022–23; prorated for courses lasting less than a year); for PhD researchers, the grant is valid for up to four years.
- There is simply one reasonably priced single flight that runs between the route’s beginning and ending.
the price of inbound visas and the health surcharge for immigration
- You may qualify for academic development grants ranging from £500 to £2,000 depending on the length of your program to help you pay for conferences and courses.
- Family allowance: £15,612 for two or more children, £10,944 for one child (2022-23 rate). Funding is not provided to a partner.
- Fieldwork – You can apply to maintain your regular maintenance allowance while on the field as part of your PhD. (the Trust does not fund other fieldwork costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
- You can ask to postpone your studies for up to six months while still earning your maintenance allowance if you require money for maternity or paternity leave.
- Students who experience unforeseen difficulties may be eligible for hardship funding.
Requirements for the Gates Princeton Scholarship
Each of the following requirements must be satisfied by applicants for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship:
- A needed language is English.
- The world’s nations are all eligible.
- academic success.
- You should be able to persuade someone to enroll in a certain postgraduate program at Cambridge.
- a commitment to improving people’s lives.
- the capacity for initiative.
- Candidates from countries other than the UK must be citizens in order to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree.
How to Apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship
Please abide by the following instructions while applying for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship:
- Submit applications for the Gates Scholarship, a course, and a college slot.
- Cambridge is mentioned in the funding section.
- Join the website and make a profile.
- Please provide your contact details.
Please send the following files:
Gates Cambridge Declaration: Describe your motivation for applying for the job in no more than 3000 characters (or roughly 500 words).
Your adherence to the Gates Cambridge Scholarship’s four key requirements
Study proposal CV/Resume (PhD applicants only)
a Gates quote In addition, two academic references are needed for admission.
Gates Candidates for the Cambridge scholarship offer a reference attesting to their qualifications.
Respond to the application’s questions.
Transmit the application
To find out more, go to the Gates Cambridge Scholarship’s official website:
APPLY HERE NOW
In October 2000, the Gates Foundation established the Gates Cambridge Trust by donating US$210 million to the University of Cambridge. This is still the single-largest gift given to a university in the UK.
The Trust is in charge of overseeing every aspect of the Gates Cambridge Scholarship program. It has a Board of 10 distinguished Trustees that meets twice annually to discuss the overall strategic direction of the program.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation picked two of the Trustees, and the University selected the other eight. A Director of Finance, a Programme Director, and a small administrative staff work with the Provost (CEO) to supervise all operational aspects of the Trust’s activities. You can find all the details on the People page.
the best graduate degree available
The University of Cambridge has attracted many of the most brilliant minds since 1209.
The university now has 7,500 graduate students among its 20,000 total students. Of those graduate students, more than 40% are female and 50% are from other countries. Both the university and its colleges are located in the city.
In both national and international league tables, the University of Cambridge consistently ranks among the best universities, and it offers graduate programs that are unrivaled globally. By pursuing education, learning, and research at the highest possible levels of excellence on a worldwide scale, it seeks to have a constructive impact on society.
Originally posted 2022-12-29 06:07:29.