In the USA to study. good news For the Boston University Presidential Scholarship, there are openings. In this article, we will go over this scholarship in great detail, including its benefits and a step-by-step guide for applying.
SEE ALSO: Canadian Federal Government Jobs
The Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023–2024 offers undergraduate scholarships. This scholarship will pay $25000 toward your annual course costs and is good for up to four years of undergraduate education.
The Board of Admissions awards the Presidential Scholarship each year to our incoming first-year students who demonstrate exceptional academic accomplishment. The academically top-performing kids in our school system are Presidential Scholars, but they also go above and above the call of duty to help lead their schools and communities.
independent research institution Boston, Massachusetts is home to Boston University. It offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs for the students through its 18 schools and colleges. At Boston University, there are more than 300 academic programs accessible, allowing students to discover their area of interest and begin a successful career. This university provides career services and a top-notch academic environment to all of its undergraduates and alumni.
An overview of the scholarship
- Undergraduate level of study
- Boston University is one example
- in America
Opportunities to Pay Attention to:
- Arts & Sciences
- Graphic Arts
- For the Most Part
- Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- International Studies
- Education and Human Development
- For the program, a total of four years
Benefits and Areas of Scholarship Coverage
Every academic year, the Boston University Presidential Scholarship awards $25,000 to international undergraduate students.
Requirements for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship
The following prerequisites must be met by applicants for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship:
- A needed language is English
- The world’s nations are all eligible
- 5% or more of their high school class
- A 1500 or above on the SAT and ACT is needed.
- Exhibited exceptional extracurricular success in their communities and schools
- International students are eligible for this scholarship
- The candidate must be a University of Boston first-year student
How to Submit an Application for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship
Please follow these guidelines to submit an application for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship:
- To apply to Boston University, use either the Coalition Application or the Common Application.
- Students must submit their admissions application and all relevant paperwork.
- secondary school records ( High School Transcript, Senior Year Grades)
- Results of the English language proficiency examinations TOEFL and IELTS
- Standardized test results (SAT/ACT)
- Passport data page copy
- Report Card and Counselor Recommendation Form
- Teacher approval
- The evidence of financial support
- It should be mentioned that there is no need for extra applications or essays. Applicants must submit their authentic SAT or ACT test results in order to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website
To find out more about the Boston University Presidential Scholarship, go to the official website:
Originally posted 2023-01-03 12:35:15.