Keep going to school in Canada. good news Now accepting applications for the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship for International Study in 2022. This website covers the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship, its benefits, and the comprehensive application procedure.
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program 2023–2024 is open to international students. There are a total of 37 scholarships available for undergraduate studies. This scholarship will cover the whole cost of accommodation, books, miscellaneous fees, and tuition for four years.
This fellowship seeks to honor international students who excel in both creativity and academic achievement and who are regarded as campus leaders. Special attention is paid to the student’s potential to have a beneficial impact on society as a whole, as well as on their college and community.
Every year, these scholarships are awarded to exceptional students from all around the world, including foreign students enrolled in Canadian high schools. This award is the most wanted and difficult one accessible to students everywhere.
Summary of the Scholarship
- University of Toronto’s undergraduate program Canada is the study country.
- Pearson Scholarship deadlines
- School nominations must be submitted by November 30, 2022.
- December 14, 2022 is the deadline for student OUAC applications.
- (Please be aware that this is the final day to apply through the OUAC; it is recommended that you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2022, as popular programs may close early and places in them fill up quickly.)
- Applications for student scholarships must be submitted by January 16, 2023.
Courses Offered by the College
- Mathematics and natural science
- The humanities of business and management
- Psychological Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Science Computer Engineering
- Exercise Science and Kinesiology
Protection of Scholarships and Details
- The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program will cover all living expenses for a four-year term in addition to the cost of tuition and books.
- The award is only available to students at the University of Toronto.
Requirements for the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship
A foreign student who has been recommended by their school will receive an invitation from the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship program. The whole list of prerequisites is as follows:
- A needed language is English.
- Every country in the globe is eligible.
- a foreign student’s name
- a distinct and creative thinking
- Dedicated to the neighborhood and the school
- successful in both academics and the arts
- energized by intellectual exploration and learning
- have demonstrated themselves to be capable leaders who are either in their final year of secondary school or who will graduate no earlier than June 2022.
- aiming to begin your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2023 (students already enrolled in post-secondary studies are not eligible, and students beginning their studies at another postsecondary institution in January 2023 are also not eligible).
How To Apply For An International Lester B. Pearson Scholarship?
To apply for the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program, please follow the instructions below:
Obtain a nomination from your school (to participate in our program, high schools that have not been contacted or vetted are asked to submit an application, which is available here.)
The following link CLICK HERE
- Apply to the University of Toronto(external link) to start your studies there in 2023, and submit your admissions application by the necessary dates (external link).
- Please be aware that you will be given the Pearson Scholarship consideration for your first choice of U of T program.
- The Pearson Scholarship, if granted to you, would be limited to your first choice of program at U of T at the time our scholarship decisions are announced.
- You may apply to many programs and be admitted to them all.
- You can submit the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application once we have received a nomination and you have submitted an application to the university.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program:
OFFICIAL SITE: http://future.utoronto.ca/pearson