Jobs as an apple picker in Canada are a fantastic opportunity to make money and spend time outside. Although harvesting apples is a physically taxing labor, it is also immensely satisfying.
Apple pickers are in charge of collecting apples from trees and sorting them into crates. They normally labor from late August to early November. A fantastic profession for those who like to be active and use their hands is harvesting apples.
Need For Jobs As Apple Pickers In Canada
1. Capable of lifting 50 pounds
2. The ability to stand for extended periods of time, 3. The capacity to lift heavy objects, 4. Possession of a current driver’s license
5. Must be capable of working in any weather.
6. Must be able to work weekends, evenings, and early mornings
7. Must be able to collaborate with others 8. Must possess fundamental math abilities
9. You must be proficient in English.
10. You must have the right to work in Canada.
Pay For Jobs As Apple Pickers In Canada
In Canada, picking apples is a well-liked pastime, and there are lots of positions for apple pickers available all around the country.
In Canada, the pay for positions like apple pickers varies by region and business. The majority of Canadian apple picking jobs, however, pay between $10 and $15 per hour.
In Canada, occupations like an apple picker are often seasonal, so the actual pay can change from year to year. However, picking apples is a fantastic way to get additional money in the fall.
Applying For Jobs As An Apple Picker In Canada
1. Examine the many apple-picking locales in Canada.
2. Discover the varieties of apples that are grown in each area.
3. Discover when each region’s apple-picking season begins.
4. Speak with apple growers in the area where you want to work and ask if any positions are available.
5. Send a cover letter and résumé to the farmers who interest you in a position.
6. Be sure to inquire about housing and transportation possibilities if you accept a job offer.
7. Obtain a work permit from Citizenship and Immigration Canada after accepting a job offer.
8. Prepare your travels to Canada!
9. Get to work and take pleasure in the process!
10. Be sure to express your gratitude to your company for the chance after the season is finished.