If you wish to receive financial aid to study in Canada, read this entire page. mainly because in this post we will describe the University of Calgary Scholarship, its benefits, and the detailed application procedure.
International students are eligible to apply for the University of Calgary Scholarship 2023–2024, which is fully financed. A $20,000 (renewable annually) scholarship is available to international students who are enrolled in their first year of any undergraduate degree program during the Fall Term.
The University of Calgary International Scholarship is a prestigious award that recognizes an international student who has excelled in their studies and is beginning their undergraduate career.
In addition to offering its students a top-notch education that prepares them for success in life, the University of Calgary also conducts research that addresses some of society’s most important issues.
A Summary Of The Scholarships
- Calgary University is the sponsoring institution.
- Learn more about Canada here
Deadline: CLICK HERE to check for all deadlines
Program Duration: Depending on the Bachelor program you chose.
List Of Courses That The University Offers
- Environmental Design Faculty
- School of law
- The Kinesiology faculty
- Social work school
- Veterinary Medicine Faculty
- school for teachers
- Arts faculty
- College of Nursing
- Arts faculty
- College of Science
- Engineering school
- University of Medicine
- University of Business
Safeguarding and Details Of The scholarships
Scholarships at the University of Calgary can be found in the following categories:
- Scholarship with Energizing Canada for International Entry: $20,000 (Renewable)
- A scholarship of $20,000 is available to international students at the University of Calgary (Renewable)
Criteria for University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students
A candidate must satisfy each of the conditions outlined below in order to be qualified for the University of Calgary Scholarship:
- Language requirement: English.
- Every country in the world is eligible.
Canadian Scholarship for International Entry
- Given annually to a single international student beginning their first year of a bachelor’s degree program at the University of Calgary.
- If recipients at the University of Calgary maintain a minimum GPA of 3.00 over a minimum of 24.00 units for the previous fall and winter terms, the scholarship is renewable in the second, third, and fourth years.
- Academic success Finances
- Must have graduated from a Chinese high school, including those in Hong Kong and Macau
- Preference will be given to applicants for bachelor’s degrees in engineering, business, the health sciences, or urban studies.
- International undergraduate students who meet the university’s English language competence requirements and are starting their first year of any undergraduate degree in the upcoming autumn
- Semester are eligible for the University of Calgary’s annual Scholarship for International Admission.
The award is renewable in the second, third, and fourth years at the University of Calgary if grantees maintain a GPA of 2.60 or above over a minimum of 24.00 units in the prior fall and winter terms, and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
- academic standing for foreign students who must pay a higher tuition charge and who are neither Canadian citizens or permanent residents
How to Apply for University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students
Please follow the instructions below to apply for this scholarship:
(1) Apply for a place in an undergraduate program at the university:
- You can now start your application. First, create a UCalgary eID.
- Use the application guide to help you with your application.
- Your application and the $145 processing fee should be sent in.
- Your Calgary Student Center will provide you with instructions on how and where to submit any required paperwork in accordance with your application. Visit the docs page for further details.
(2) To apply for the scholarship, follow these steps.
- Log into your Student Center through the myUofC portal.
- In your Student Center, select the “My Financials” page.
- After scrolling down to the Awards & Scholarships header, choose “Apply for Undergraduate Awards.”
- Ensure that pop-ups are enabled. If pop-ups are turned off, the page won’t display.
- Your screen will display any open or recently closed applications in a popup window. Please be aware of the deadlines for both the availability and submission of applications.
Competition for Applications
- Award Nominees in High School Donor Joseph and Cindy Leung (On behalf of Environcon Management Limited)
- Chinese high school students attending the Collegiate of Calgary are intended to have a better university experience.
- Encouragement of cross-cultural experiences contributes to the university’s “Eyes High” goals by creating global citizens.
Official Portal of the university
To find out more about the university’s international scholarships, go to its official website:
USE THIS LINK TO APPLY: https://ucalgary.ca/registrar/awards/energizing-canada-international-entrance-scholarship